The purpose of this website, sponsored by the leading Vintage 90#39;s Calvin Klein Grey Turtleneck Sweater Size XL, is to provide free access to useful arbitration information and international arbitration resources in order to make information about the leading form of international dispute resolution readily available to businesses, lawyers, in-house counsel, government officials, students and academics alike. A variety of free arbitration resources are provided, including arbitration cost calculators to automatically estimate the full cost of resolving ICC, LCIA, ICSID, ICDR, HKIAC and SIAC arbitrations, an arbitration search engine that searches all leading publicly-available arbitration legal resources for documents or information, an online library of leading books on arbitration, a database of arbitration-related legal materials from the public domain, tools to find international arbitrators, tips on drafting arbitration clauses, model Requests for Arbitration and model Answers to Requests for Arbitration, a collection of obscure domestic arbitration laws and a variety of other arbitration resources. Links to the website’s main resources, which are updated regularly, are found below. You may also use the website’s search form to search for arbitration information in a dozen languages.
International arbitration is the leading form of international dispute resolution between businesses of different nationalities, as well as between foreign investors and States. It is a consensual, neutral, binding, private and enforceable means of international dispute resolution, which is typically faster and less expensive than domestic court proceedings. It is sometimes called a hybrid form of international dispute resolution, since it blends elements of civil law and common law procedure, while allowing parties an opportunity to design the procedural rules under which their dispute will be resolved.
Companies frequently include international arbitration agreements in their commercial contracts with businesses located in other States, so that if a dispute arises they are obligated to arbitrate before neutral arbitrators rather than to pursue litigation before a foreign court. A relatively recent phenomenon, Chevrons cross stitch pattern, Easy cute funny beginners Modern concerns arbitration proceedings by foreign investors against States on the basis of bilateral or multilateral investment treaties, or domestic laws providing consent to arbitration.
Thanks to the Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards of 1958, the awards of international arbitrators can be readily enforced in over three-quarters of the countries of the world, providing one of key advantages of arbitration as compared to domestic litigation to resolve international disputes.
- Answer To Request For Arbitration (Models)
- Letter Box Diy Fairy Garden Kit with sign and toadstool
- Arbitration Blog
- Arbitration Dictionary
- Arbitration Laws of the World
- Black suede zipped pouch with gold pocket and python
- Arbitration Search Engine (Metasearch Engine)
- Echinacea Art Cards Multipack of 5, echanaciea art cards, flower
- Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Construction Arbitration Books
- Cost Of International Arbitration
- Full Arbitration Cost Calculators
- HKIAC Full Arbitration Cost Calculator
- ICC Full Arbitration Cost Calculator
- ICDR Full Arbitration Cost Calculator
- ICSID Full Arbitration Cost Calculator
- International Arbitration Books
- International Arbitration Conferences
- International Arbitration Database
- International Arbitration Procedure (Duration Estimator)
- International Arbitrators (Where To Find)
- International Commercial Arbitration Books
- Investment Arbitration
- Investment Treaty Arbitration Books
- Paris Cityscape Adjustable Ring- Paris France Skyline Ring- Choo
- Model Arbitration Clauses
- Reducing The Cost Of International Arbitration
- Request For Arbitration (Models)
- Researching International Arbitration Law And Doctrine
- SCC Full Arbitration Cost Calculator
- SIAC Full Arbitration Cost Calculator
- Third Party Funders For International Arbitration
- What Is International Arbitration?